SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Clearly, the joke here is that it's a sequel to Sonic Shits from a while back. I get it, and appreciate the hard work that went into making this parody of a parody.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Worth watching.

I personally enjoyed watching this trailer. The animation fits the theme of the show, the short but sweet clips pulled me in and the choice of music for this alone was grand. In short, I look forward to watching this.

Comick responds:

Thanks for watching it :D

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Brilliant!

I loved the choice of audio throughout the flash. It mad eme laugh all the way to the credits. Personally, I'm glad you made another one. I'm kind of hoping that there could be one more, but that's down to you. Once again, Brilliant work, Sir.

HadoukenDude responds:

Well, to be honest, it's not always easy to come up with new material when you feel like you exhausted an old formula. I had more ideas in the works but most of the other stuff that I had in mind felt rather stale so instead I decided on choosing the best ones for the flash.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Chronotron Chronotron

Time Travel, ey?

I can't help but think Doctor Who with this game. You go throught the level once, then go back in time to help your past self complete it. Fantastic! This was well worth playing, i cannot wait for your next release.

8-Bit Sonic 2- Jingles... 8-Bit Sonic 2- Jingles...

Always a pleasure to hear the excellent works of EspioKaos and DrMackFoxx. And they certainly haven't disappointed here.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thank you very, very much for an excellent review! :) Very glad you enjoyed this compilation.

Sea of Dead Faces Forward Sea of Dead Faces Forward

Always love Doctor Who and you've done a nice, lovely little teaser to what you're doing here.
I can't wait to what comes next.

Sonic2-Ending Scene Piano Sonic2-Ending Scene Piano

Always love this theme. Listening to your version of it was wonderful.

DrMackFoxx responds: