8-Bit Sonic 2- Jingles... 8-Bit Sonic 2- Jingles...

Always a pleasure to hear the excellent works of EspioKaos and DrMackFoxx. And they certainly haven't disappointed here.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thank you very, very much for an excellent review! :) Very glad you enjoyed this compilation.

Sea of Dead Faces Forward Sea of Dead Faces Forward

Always love Doctor Who and you've done a nice, lovely little teaser to what you're doing here.
I can't wait to what comes next.

Sonic2-Ending Scene Piano Sonic2-Ending Scene Piano

Always love this theme. Listening to your version of it was wonderful.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Wow! Thank you so much! Glad you really enjoyed this tune. ^_^

Earth (Dj Sonik Original) Earth (Dj Sonik Original)

Lifting

Wow, just wow. I like all the previous element pieces, and I certainly liked this one. I think I can rest easy now. These are all great bits of music to listen to. Fantastic work pal.

Air (Dj Sonik Original) Air (Dj Sonik Original)

Sky Sanctuary!!!

Beautiful. And fitting that you called it air. Nice job, and you still have other elements. I'm keeping an eye on your music from now on, mister.

DreamEater responds:

thanks alot bro, i appreciate you listening to all of the elements =]

~Dj Sonik

Water (Dj Sonik Original) Water (Dj Sonik Original)

Oh My God!!!

I can't wait to hear the other elements. I found them, and I'm going to listen to them all. Oh my GOD, they're so cool!!!

Fire (Dj Sonik Original) Fire (Dj Sonik Original)

Fantastic!

Do I really need to say anything else? Your work speaks for itself. you clearly have a bright future ahead of you. any chance of finding ut what other elements your going to do?

DreamEater responds:

i plan to complete all four man
earth, air, FIRE, and water

~saku

~The End~ (Dj Sonik Original) ~The End~ (Dj Sonik Original)

How do you do it?

You continue to amaze me and everyone here. You are increadible! I hope you much success in your future.

KH1 Remix flstudio KH1 Remix flstudio

It's ok

I think you did ok. I mean, it's not like I can critisise you if i haven't got anything to show, so good job. I am interested in what's to come.

Kingdom Hearts: Dearly Beloved Kingdom Hearts: Dearly Beloved

Haunting

It sounds slightly supernatral, but I still liked it. People will need to give it time before they can get into it, and hopefully they will. Nice job, pal. Hope you have more to come.

DjThunderbass responds:

i know its sounds if two ppl are playing one piano