SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Clearly, the joke here is that it's a sequel to Sonic Shits from a while back. I get it, and appreciate the hard work that went into making this parody of a parody.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Worth watching.

I personally enjoyed watching this trailer. The animation fits the theme of the show, the short but sweet clips pulled me in and the choice of music for this alone was grand. In short, I look forward to watching this.

Comick responds:

Thanks for watching it :D

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Brilliant!

I loved the choice of audio throughout the flash. It mad eme laugh all the way to the credits. Personally, I'm glad you made another one. I'm kind of hoping that there could be one more, but that's down to you. Once again, Brilliant work, Sir.

HadoukenDude responds:

Well, to be honest, it's not always easy to come up with new material when you feel like you exhausted an old formula. I had more ideas in the works but most of the other stuff that I had in mind felt rather stale so instead I decided on choosing the best ones for the flash.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Ha ha ha!

Now I wanna see a real saturday watchmen cartoon show. Hilarious, from beginning to end. Supurb.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Loved it

As always, a first class series of shorts. My one problem was that I was not credited for my (small) role in Bit Master's sketch about Sonic looking like everyone else. It's done now, so I know there's nothing you can do. Still, it was an excellent short. Hope to see the next/last one.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Hurray!!!

Volume three is here! Still just as funny, lads. Amazing work as always. Just I could get in on the action. Still fantastic to watch, and I look forward to the next volume (or Volumes?).

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Exciting and Funny

From start to finish, this was hilarious. And the part with Alvin-Earthworm, Heavenly. It was like watching another episode of Super Mario Bros. Z! All of it was fantastic. I really hope there's more on the way.

Doctor Who intro Doctor Who intro

Nice Intro

From one Who fan to another, this was exceptionaly good. It may only be an intro, but this alone is better than some of the other Doctor Who things I've seen on here. I hope you make something of this, because I believe it really could go well for you. Still, this now means I have to make something to honour this (or to give NewGrounds an excuse to create a Doctor Who collection). Wish me luck, and the same to your future stuff.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Ha. Great!

That was smooth animation, and I thought it suited Legend of Zelda well. All in all, fantastic. Well done on your first submission, I can't wait for your next one.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

A must see

Just like the previous one, this collection was funny. All of you guys do amazing work.